1. Information We Collect from You
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
- 1.1 If you register for information or complete a purchase, by filling out a form we can collect the information provided.
- 1.2 Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site.
- 1.3 Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
2. Disclosing Your Information
- 2.1 Personal information to third parties may not be disclosed:
- 2.2 We cannot sell any customer information to a third party.
- 2.3 Personal information cannot be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries.
3. Third Party Links
4. Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 was established to govern online electronic communications. The act gives you access to any data we have about you. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.
If you wish to speak to us about our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 111 1025.
Our Refund Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive, however if for any reason you feel we have not provided you with a satisfactory service, you may request a full refund for the cost of your call.
All refund requests are processed via email only, and will be made at the standard landline rate per minute for the entire duration of the call. To submit a refund request, please email us at the above address.
We will require the following:
- 1. Your name & telephone number
- 2. Your Address
- 3. A copy of the call entry on your next phone bill, stating the time of the call
- 4. The date of the call
- 5. The number you dialled
Please note we will only process refund requests for calls made in the past 60 days. All refunds are made to the account holder on the telephone bill. Refund payments to be processed within 30 days of the submitted claim.